Terms and Conditions
The Miss Teen Jamaica Contest Limited (“the Company”) refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. If you have agreed to allow your minor child, or a child for whom you are legal guardian (a “Minor”), to use this website and Service, you agree that you shall be solely responsible for: (a) the online conduct of such Minor; (b) monitoring such Minor’s access to and use of the website; and (c) the consequences of any use of the website by such Minor.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The Company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under this domain name without notice.
4. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
6. This website contains material which may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
7. As a condition of your use of the website, you agree that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website.
8. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
9. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
10. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Jamaica, and is the sole responsibility of the user.
12. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, or distribute in any way any material from the Service, including but not limited to code and software.
13. No one, other than Miss Teen Jamaica Contest Limited, shall be permitted to use the words “MISS TEEN JAMAICA” in its entirety or slight modification thereof. It is duly registered with the Jamaica Intellectual Property Office (JIPO).